Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm back...

I always utter that word ... "I'm back" like a broken record LOL. I sounded like some "kuko" but it's true, whenever I came across with my other blogs that was idle for years, I always started my post by saying "I'm back".

You see, I have 9 blogs and I've never really maintained all of it regularly. There were a lot of instances (not excuses :P ) why I became idle.

We relocated from one state to another, I found a job and to top it all I got pregnant (and still is pregnant, I'm on my 6th months of pregnancy as of the moment). I hope it doesn't sound as lame as I know it would be LOL but yeah, I was really busy....

until today.

I decided to re-open each of my blogs one at a time, that will give me time to really focus on each of these blogs.I'll probably close some blogs and will decide how many should I retain, that way I can concentrate on what's left.

If you happen to drop by, leave me a message and I will add your link on my blog roll. Just let me know!

No comments: