Thursday, September 2, 2010

2010 College Football Kick Off (USC vs Hawaii)

Yes, we are going to watch the 2010 College Football Kick Off today, USC vs Hawaii.

I really am so excited. I am a big football junkie (college or PRO) and yeah I am a Trojan fan :) and this will be my first time to watch the Trojans on stadium. A stadium game of Trojans tops my wishlist from last year and every time I get a chance to remind my husband, I always did.

So like two days ago, he surprised me by saying "Hey, I just purchased us a ticket to the game". YAY!! It was one of the happiest moment of my football life LOL.

My clothes are ready, I've already ironed my hair :P , I've already printed our e-tickets and all I'm doing is blogging, buying my time 'til my husband picks me up and drive us to the stadium.

No comments: